- What we collect
You may provide, and we may collect the following information:
- Contact information such as name, postal or email address, phone number, job title, name of organisation
- Where you correspond with us any information included in your signature block or that is contained in the correspondence
- Payment details such as payment card numbers, expiry date, billing and shipping addresses
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- If you post comments on our blog, or other interactive features on our website then your message will be visible to any website visitor. Your email address or personal information however will not be visible (unless you include that information in the message itself).
- Information that you provide in relation to a job application
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To manage our business relationship with you e.g. purchase processing, customer service provision, account maintenance, responding to information requests
- Compliance with our legal and other regulatory obligations and related internal record keeping
- Providing you with information about our products and services including marketing, advertising and public relations
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- Recruitment purposes
- If you contact us with a technical question about our website, then we may need to pass it to our technology suppliers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages of our website are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Our basis for holding and using your data
We are required to have a legal basis for processing any personal data about you as follows:
- you have provided your consent
- it is necessary to for the performance of a contract with you
- the processing is necessary for our compliance with a legal obligation
- the processing is in our legitimate interests as defined under EU data protection law.
You may withdraw any consent that you have previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data. If you have opted to receive emails of other forms of communication from us we only hold and use your personal data in line with the consent that you have given us. Data that we acquire will be retained according to our legal obligations and other regulatory requirements associated with the provision of dental products and services to dental professionals. It will not be used for any other purpose other than legitimate interests or otherwise without your consent. Data will be regularly reviewed and deleted when it is no longer relevant or of use.
- International transfer of personal information
We may disclose or transfer your personal data to a third party in countries outside the country in which the data was collected, for further processing for the purposes described in section 2. We will ensure that your privacy rights are protected under the applicable laws and regulations, and by the use of appropriate organisational, technical and contractual controls.
- Controlling your personal information
Industry Opinions on CALCiViS
Our purpose as a dental team is to provide our patients with a full range of high quality dental care in a relaxed, hygienic environment to help them achieve excellent oral health and create happy, beautiful smiles.
With this is mind we have recently invested in the CALCIVIS imaging system – an exciting technological and scientific breakthrough in the provision of preventive dental careDr Leanne Branton